In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.
Right after I presented in the morning, I presented again to Dr. Pelz, and he had some small changes for me.
I still need to practice more!
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 29
In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well. Right after I presented in...
-
Today is the first day I go to RIT Imaging Science Internship. Everyone was excited about the job they're going to do in the next fe...
-
Today is the undergrad symposium. I invited Zihao and we went to the posters and presentations together. In the morning, we visited the...
-
It was a nice day! I sent Dr. Pelz the code explanation in the morning. He edited it and sent me back with comments and suggestions. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment