Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Day 19

 It seems that Zihao is the only friend we invited today. Ronny and I showed him different labs and the projects we were working on after morning session. He left after about an hour.
 Today I finished writing the brief explanation about the code and Dr. Pelz read it through. After that, I read some papers about simple machine learning staff.
  In the afternoon, I started to compare the images, and I found that the parameters can be set in a better way. After that, I tried to change some parameters in the functions. I first used a tracker bar. However, the difference was too small for me to see. So I zoomed a small region and compared the difference only at that small region, and it worked pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29

  In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.   Right after I presented in...