It was a short morning session, and we didn't talk about anything particularly important.
In the morning, I combined Dr. Pelz's idea and the method I used before on jpg files together and how well it worked on the dead pixels. As there are too many variables for different images and it seems like the way I used before can only be used to preserve the useful pixels, I decided to update the method I used before on jpg files.
In this afternoon, I was trying to think up a new way of detecting, and I'm still estimating the availability of the method. Hopefully, I will see the result on Monday!
Friday, July 21, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 29
In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well. Right after I presented in...
-
Today is the first day I go to RIT Imaging Science Internship. Everyone was excited about the job they're going to do in the next fe...
-
Today is the undergrad symposium. I invited Zihao and we went to the posters and presentations together. In the morning, we visited the...
-
It was a nice day! I sent Dr. Pelz the code explanation in the morning. He edited it and sent me back with comments and suggestions. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment