Friday, July 21, 2017

Day 12

  It was a short morning session, and we didn't talk about anything particularly important.
  In the morning, I combined Dr. Pelz's idea and the method I used before on jpg files together and how well it worked on the dead pixels. As there are too many variables for different images and it seems like the way I used before can only be used to preserve the useful pixels, I decided to update the method I used before on jpg files.
  In this afternoon, I was trying to think up a new way of detecting, and I'm still estimating the availability of the method. Hopefully, I will see the result on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29

  In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.   Right after I presented in...