Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Day 13

  This morning, Dr. Pelz met with us and he patiently and carefully helped me make the algorithm more clear so I can start implementing the algorithm on raw images.
  I don't know why C++ makes it so hard to read and write raw images. I spent so much time trying to figure out how to read a raw image. In the end, Dr. Pelz exported the raw image as a hdf5 file for me to read when I was about to learn Python. What I'm going to do is to modify my previous code that can only run on tiff images so it can directly run on NEF images. I'm going to have a lot of code to write I can't wait to see the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29

  In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.   Right after I presented in...