Sunday, July 30, 2017

Day 17

  Dr. Pelz is not here today, but he gave me many suggestions yesterday.
  I tried his suggestion today and it worked pretty well. Although I'm not sure if it will work on all kinds of images, I decide to keep it as it works on the images I'm working on. I haven't started my outline yet, but I don't think it will take too much effort.
  In the afternoon at around 2pm, I felt sleepy again -- maybe because it's kind of warm in our room. I went for a walk and drank some water, and they worked out significantly.
  I think I'm almost done with the project, but I still have more things to do and I'm still looking for a more convenient way to achieve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29

  In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.   Right after I presented in...