Monday, July 17, 2017

Day 8

  In the morning session, I shared my project and abstract with the group.
  After that, I proofread Kevin's paper again. Although his used kernels well, I still had some confusions about what kinds of defective pixels his algorithm can clean.
  After lunch, Ronny joined my lab. We had several long nice conversations with Dr. Pelz about both the effective ways to read raw images and the algorithm Ronny and I designed last week. Dr. Pelz had many helpful suggestions towards our algorithms and our algorithms both ran faster and found targets more accurately.
  Our next step is actually implementing our algorithms on raw images. We are also trying to update our algorithm to recognize the defective pixels more accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29

  In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.   Right after I presented in...