Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Day9

  In the morning, we shared several abstracts and I got valuable suggestions from both peers and Joe.
  I met Dr. Pelz in the morning and he had a really cool idea relating to the project I'm doing. After absorbing his idea and algorithm, I started to write code for it. The code itself worked well. However, I used a wrong way to convert NEF files to Tiff files, which took me a lot of time to debug. Hopefully, this will work tomorrow.
  After figuring out the error of the conversion of NEF files, I started to think about our former method which doesn't require more than one frames. I think I can figure both ways out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29

  In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.   Right after I presented in...