Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day10

  In the morning session, we read more people's abstracts and gave suggestions to them.
  I met Dr. Pelz after that. He told me that he found a function in Rawpy library that can actually detect dead pixels by using two sentences. It seems like both Kevin and I did not do enough reading before starting our project. I started to read some "literature" and see what others had done on this project.
  It seems like my project is going to end. But I still want to finish this with a way that does not require multiple pictures. I started to debug the code I've done and added more constraints on it. Now it works pretty well and the method can be used on both raw and jpg images noise and defective pixel clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29

  In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.   Right after I presented in...