Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Day15

   I'm at half way through the internship.
   In the morning, we shared the projects we are doing. It seems that most of other interns had accomplished a lot on their projects. I tested different thresholds on the algorithm, and chose a suitable one and sent it to Dr. Pelz to see if it works. I also helped Jeremy with his Pupil Lab calibration.
   In the afternoon, I was trying to increase my algorithm's accuracy. I tested new method and I haven't finished coding yet. I helped Jeremy test both the Pupil Lab calibration and the Positive Science calibration.
   I forgot to take my lunch today. Instead, I had Pizza for lunch. How lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 29

  In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well.   Right after I presented in...