I'm at half way through the internship.
In the morning, we shared the projects we are doing. It seems that most of other interns had accomplished a lot on their projects. I tested different thresholds on the algorithm, and chose a suitable one and sent it to Dr. Pelz to see if it works. I also helped Jeremy with his Pupil Lab calibration.
In the afternoon, I was trying to increase my algorithm's accuracy. I tested new method and I haven't finished coding yet. I helped Jeremy test both the Pupil Lab calibration and the Positive Science calibration.
I forgot to take my lunch today. Instead, I had Pizza for lunch. How lucky!
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 29
In the morning, we had our practice presentation. Out of my expectation, my timing was actually pretty well. Right after I presented in...
-
Today is the first day I go to RIT Imaging Science Internship. Everyone was excited about the job they're going to do in the next fe...
-
Today is the undergrad symposium. I invited Zihao and we went to the posters and presentations together. In the morning, we visited the...
-
It was a nice day! I sent Dr. Pelz the code explanation in the morning. He edited it and sent me back with comments and suggestions. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment